What do you get when you put a bunch of business owners together in the same room? With the help of my facilitating, you get lively discussions covering topics important to business owners. We will discuss real frustrations and solve common problems. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to meet weekly with 4 to 5 like-minded individuals, constructively working through the issues all small business owners face. It’s invaluable to have a safe, confidential environment to discuss openly the issues of our workplace. We can do far more together than we can ever accomplish all alone.
Group Coaching Options:
Business Owners Strength Building Group
- 4-5 small business owners
- Discuss problems and frustrations
- Develop solutions through collaboration
- Meets every week, same time, for 1 hr / week
Master Mind Groups
- Develop new ideas
- Give and receive immediate feedback on new ideas
- Collaborate with other non-competing business owners
- Meet once a month as a group for 2.5 hrs
- Meet once a month with your coach over the phone.
Book Club for Business Owners
- Read a book pertinent to business owners
- Meet once a month
- Learn the secrets of success from those who have succeeded
- Join a group of business owners and share insights and get answers
- Create action plan to implement what fits you and your goals
- Join early and Simply Effective Coaching buys the book
Steve P (Graphic and Web Design)
“Leona has been my business coach for over 4 years. The first two years were primarily one-on-one coaching. For the past two years I’ve been in one of her master mind groups. She has helped my company to prosper by exploring new marketing solutions, goal setting & accountability. You’ve heard the saying that two heads are better than one. Well it turns out that five heads are better than two, especially when one of them is a master at the art of master minding!
Leona has a unique way of asking questions to help us discover the answers we need to stay on track and move our businesses forward. I hope to continue and use her as my coach and mentor for many years to come! Thank you Leona!”